UI / Web Developer
- Design, develop, and test all levels of interfaces, from small prototypes and data visualizations to large-scale web applications
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to provide intuitive user interfaces and data visualizations for existing algorithms
- Work with project managers to meet project requirements, deliverables, and schedules.
- Academic or professional experience in some or all of the following areas preferred:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Studies, Human Computer Interaction, Mathematics, or other related discipline
- Understanding of how to develop responsive websites
- Knowledge of open source CMS packages (WordPress, Drupal or others)
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and/or LESS is a plus
- Experience in PHP is a plus
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the team to achieve departmental goals
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Candidates with 0-5 years experience will be added advantage.