ENREACH Drama Teacher for Kids – Teach in China
Take your passion and talent for theater to the English as a Second Language (ESL) classroom and start a rewarding career as an ENREACH ESL Drama Teacher for Kids in Shenzhen, Guangzhou or Nanjing, China.
ENREACH’s Drama Teacher for Kids play a star role at our company. You’ll be integrating ESL classes with the basics of drama, acting, and stage design as well as leading a growing drama department in Chengdu.
· Showcase your talent while making an impact as an ESL educator by encouraging self-expression and creativity
· Work in a dynamic children’s classroom incorporating drama practices to develop language skills
· Develop and participate in drama festivals
· Explore the wonders of China and beyond
Fund your travels, combine your passions and career, explore different parts of Asia, and immerse yourself in a dynamic, new culture. You’ll get:
· A fully paid flight to China
· A mid-contract flight reimbursement of up to 9,000 RMB that you can use to travel anywhere in the world
· 100% covered health insurance
· A creative and engaging work environment that is a unique opportunity to bring the magic of drama to the ESL classroom.
Discover an exciting life abroad with us, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in an international workplace that you’ll love.
Join a supportive team of global educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
We truly value our teachers and taking care of our team is a priority to us. Our comprehensive employment package includes:
· Average salary of 24,000 RMB per month
· Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
· 100% covered employee health insurance
· Fully paid flight to China
· Worldwide flight reimbursement
· Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
· Chinese holidays and paid vacation
· Creativity to adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
· Significant contribution to a growing company and program
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
· Teaching experience preferred
· The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY