Educational Programming Intern
The Franco-American Centre (FAC) is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to preserving and promoting French language culture and heritage. Located on the campus of St. Anselm College in Manchester, the FAC offers French language classes, movies, art exhibits, performers, guest speakers and cultural events.
The FAC is currently seeking an Educational Programming Intern to assist with the expansion of educational offerings including language classes and cultural workshops. The intern will gain hands-on experience at preparing, promoting and co-presenting educational programs for audiences of various ages and backgrounds.
The intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Actively participate in all aspects of coordination and promotion of varied educational programs
2. Develop and deliver engaging presentations on diverse topics
3. Support teachers and presenters for FAC classes, lectures and cultural events
4. Other tasks related to organization activities, as assigned
Interested candidates should possess:
· Enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to assignments
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
· Interest in promoting French language and culture through educational projects
· Some knowledge of French (spoken and/or written) preferred
French, Education and Liberal Arts majors are well suited for this role. Other candidates who demonstrate requisite skills will be considered.
There is no compensation for this position. Credit may be arranged through the school’s internship office.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit www.facnh.com or contact John (firstname.lastname@example.org)