Jr. Project Engineer
- Perform field surveys and prepare condition reports of existing roofing, waterproofing, facade and paving systems
- Prepare drawings, specifications and bid documents for maintenance, repair and replacement work
- Perform construction compliance inspections and prepare inspection reports
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited school
- E.I.T., Professional Engineering license or other professional certification
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable on ladders and roofs (most roofs are flat, not sloped)
- Familiarity with current versions of Windows, Word, Excel
- U.S. citizen
Seal Engineering, Inc. offers a full competitive benefits package - 100% employer covered healthcare for the employee (medical, dental & vision), paid vacation & sick leave and most major federal holidays.
Since we have been in existence since 1980, Seal Engineering, Inc. has worked on most of the buildings in and around the Metro DC area. We invite you to take a look at our projects section of our website to get an idea of a few of our key projects. If you are looking for a great job working with other great engineers on a LOT of the major buildings in and around the Washington DC area, Seal Engineering is the place for you!