Internship In-person /Online / hybrid
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community. We are a non-profit.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
If you are interested, please send us a resume directly by email email@example.com and follow up by phone at 973-766-2406. We may not respond if applications are sent to Handshake without any communication via phone or email.
Interns will perform various tasks, including:
- Assist in fundraising and event organizing
- Attend events and meetings as per director's instruction and report the proceedings
- Help in office management and record keeping
- Update and manage all social media accounts and website
- Draft emails and memos
- Translate documents and oral communications (if bilingual)
- Attend court sessions
- Volunteer time at food pantries
- Research grants to apply for
- Be active in relations between volunteer's schools and the organization
- Perform any other tasks assigned by director
For more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on your personal email and give us a call to our office at 973-766-2406. Please do not contact us through any other format. Thank you.