Entry Structural Engineer
Structural Engineering Position
Tocci Engineering, PLLC is seeking a Junior Structural Engineer in our Rhinebeck, NY office. We are a small firm focused on high quality projects in the New York City area. We currently have numerous new building (ranging from 10 to 45 stories) and large renovation projects underway. With a highly diverse project portfolio you will be exposed to variety of project types, structural materials, and a combination of working with new buildings and renovation of historic structures.
As a small firm we are looking for a candidate that is hard working and interested in taking on a high level of responsibility quickly. We offer unlimited potential for growth.
Duties will include structural modeling of building systems, design of structural elements, preparation of construction documents, construction administration, and site visits. Office work is performed out of our Rhinebeck office, site visits and meetings are in New York City.
Please refer to our website for project examples www.tocciengineering.com.
· Bachelor Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
· 3.5 GPA or higher
· Good organizational, communication and time management skills
· AutoCAD and Revit
· Basic familiarity with structural software
· Motivation and eagerness to learn
· Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering
· Expertise in use of structural software (Etabs, SAFE, Risa, RAM, Excel, Visual Basic for Excel)
· Past internship or employment experience
Please send resumes to the attention of Sanya Levi at email@example.com.