Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineering Position
Tocci Engineering, PLLC is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer in our Rhinebeck, NY office. We are a small firm focused on high quality projects in the New York City area. We currently have numerous new building (ranging from 10 to 45 stories) and large renovation projects underway. With a highly diverse project portfolio you will have the opportunity to manage a variety of project types, structural materials, and a combination of working with new buildings and renovations of historic structures.
As a small firm we are looking for a candidate that is hard working and able to handle all aspects of project design, documentation, and management.
Duties will include project management, oversight of junior engineers, selection of appropriate structural systems, structural design, preparation of construction documents, construction administration, and client meetings. Office work is performed out of our Rhinebeck office, site visits and meetings are in New York City.
Please refer to our website for project examples www.tocciengineering.com.
· Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
· 3 or more years of relevant experience (NYC concrete, steel, new buildings, renovations)
· Extensive knowledge of NY and NYC Building Codes
· Extensive knowledge of software packages such as ETABS, SAFE, RISA
· Knowledge of standard construction practices and experience working with contractors
· Capable with AutoCAD and Revit
· Good organizational, communication, time management, and teamworking skills
Please send resumes to the attention of Sanya Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org.