Accountant- Investment Advisory Division
Compass CFO Solutions, LLC, the leading provider of Outsourced CFO Solutions to the wealth management industry, has an immediate need for an accountant for remote hire.
The Accounting department is seeking an immediate hire to manage the accounting functions on behalf of its investment advisory clients. The includes, but is not limited to, preparation of financial reports, strategic analysis, and making informed client recommendations. He/she will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting deliverables using company’s online software platforms.
- Track deadlines and key client milestones.
- Manage client communications.
- Serve as a resource to the rest of the firm, helping to refine current policies and procedures where appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
- 0-2 years experience in the accounting industry
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
- Strong Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA license preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.