Virtual Financial Professional
Virtual Entry Level Financial Advisor
Wisepath Financial Group was founded with the belief that 'Our goal is your success. At Wisepath Financial Group we take great pride in getting to know each of our clients and providing everyone with individualized services. We are founded on the goal of assisting our clients in every aspect of their financial lives.
Wisepath Financial Group offers a full, 360-degree holistic blueprint of an individual’s financial strategy. We use our network of in-house professionals to coordinate all branches - taxes, wealth management, retirement, long-term care, and estate planning and, partnering with over 70 carriers to offer a huge depth of choice and fit for each client. By organizing all the aspects of finances into one cohesive plan, we can educate, empower, and guide our clients on their financial paths.
We offer extensive training to our new professionals’ including mentorship, resources, and support to give them the confidence and knowledge they need to make a difference in the lives of those around them. As a Financial Advisor, you will develop long-lasting relationships and provide solutions to help your clients understand their current financial situation and meet their financial goals.
- Assist clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client's needs and goals
- The ability to impact someone's life
- The ability to build relationships on trust and transparency and establish long-term relationships
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized holistic financial strategies to consumer segments beyond insurance.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up to date.
- Provide dedicated and focused customer experiences.
- Build your own financial planning practice.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- High energy
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- 1+ years of sales experience or finance experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Life and Health Insurance License (we can assist with obtaining) & Securities Series, the ability to obtain within a defined time frame
- Virtually unlimited earning potential
- Financial assistance to new advisors
- Residual income
- Opportunities to earn additional bonuses and incentives.
- W2 FICA 7.5%
- Sponsorship of required licensing and designations
- Generous benefits package – health, dental, vision, and life/disability
- National recognition and rewards programs including business conferences and Chairman’s trips
- Marketing/sales support & mentorship from seasoned advisors and marketers
- Flexible work schedule
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Access to an online proprietary, economic-based financial planning tool
Securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA, SIPC. Wisepath Financial Group is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities or the companies of OneAmerica and is not a broker-dealer or Registered Investment Advisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year