Intern - Structural Engineering
As a Structural Engineering Intern Thornton Tomasetti, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
- Undergraduate or graduate student with concentration in engineering or architecture.
- Excellent academic record.
- Comfort with communicating with others in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data management desirable.
- Experience in Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD helpful, but not required.