Help Desk Analyst
Kraft Kennedy is a multidisciplinary consulting firm with expertise in technology strategies, application specialties, managed services and proactive support, technology and management consulting and technology infrastructure. Combining this knowledge, our focused teams are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients. With over 30 years’ experience, we have learned that the key to successful IT, is to focus as much on the business needs of the client as on technology.
The Support Practice Group of Kraft Kennedy is seeking applicants for the full time position of Helpdesk/Level 1, which will be located in Bridgeport, CT.
The Support Practice Group is a large and growing group of diverse technical staff providing a broad range of technology support in various industry verticals as part of Kraft Kennedy’s Managed Services offering.
This position reports to a Team Leader and will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. Make a difference for our clients and grow your technical skills in the process.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide onsite support to a wide group of attorneys and legal staff.
· Provide remote support to our geographically diverse nationwide clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
· Assist both client end users and IT staff with a broad range of computer application problems, server issues, virtualization, SAN, networking issues, security issues and more. Escalate issues and interact closely with third-party vendors and other team members helping manage the resolution of complex client issues.
· Initiate and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on more complex client issues for one-time resolution.
· Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of the Support Practice Group.
· Provide regional local on-site client support, as necessary.
· Travel will be required around the Bridgeport, CT area.
· Participate in an on-call rotation.
Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field or a minimum of 3 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
· One to three years of experience providing end user support.
· Preferably managed service provider experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up.
· Must be passionate about troubleshooting and technical support.
· Experience supporting environments with Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2 and Exchange 2007/2010/2013 infrastructure is preferred.
· Must have own vehicle to travel to different client sites within CT.
· Experience with server and network administration, software deployment and MS office. Document management experience preferred but not mandatory.
· Some combined industry experience with Windows 7/8 desktop.
· Virtualization and storage experience strongly preferred.
· MCSE and/or related technical certifications are strongly preferred.
We offer a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401k and generous time off policies.