Public Relations/Marketing Internship (UNPAID)
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid opportunity. The opportunity is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks and is a telecommute role, however we do have a dedicated manager who supervises the position, offering daily contact via email or video chat (if needed), monthly 101 sessions and catch up calls with team members.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.