NWN is looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist to join our team in Waltham, MA. This is a full time position with full benefits.
Complimentary shuttle from the Alewife station on the red line to the Waltham office!!!!
Paid certification prep courses.
Job Responsibilities of the IT Help Desk Specialist:
- Provide customer satisfaction in the area of desktop services, providing a good level of technical expertise, and in a timely fashion.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues in association with end user devise and/or software using authorized tools and follows documented policies and procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Log in/out of phone system at beginning/end of shift and maintain "Ready” state in phone queue.
- Troubleshoot/resolve end-user issues via phone and remote management tools.
- Create, escalate and close cases within dictated Service Level Agreements.
- Provide customer satisfaction in the area of desktop services in a timely fashion.
- Works in an environment of multiple shifting priorities.
Job Requirements of the IT Help Desk Specialist:
- 3 - 6 months of IT work experience (Internship experience included).
- 3 - 6 months of customer service experience.
- Able to work independently and successfully in a team environment.
- Understanding of basic operating systems and desktop hardware.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies and concepts.
Preferred qualifications of the IT Help Desk Specialist:
- Certificates from Microsoft, Cisco or technology companies
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Windows 10 Certification
Benefits for the IT Help Desk Specialist:
- 401K plan (plus match)
- Life Insurance
- Wellness plan