Nanhua USA Holding LLC is a financial institution with Chinese investment background, which is located in Chicago, United States. Nanhua USA Holding LLC has three subsidiaries: Nanhua USA LLC, Chicago Institute of Investment Inc., and Nanhua USA Investment LLC. Nanhua USA LLC is registered as Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Chicago Institute of Investment Inc. provides customized and professional financial training courses. Nanhua USA Investment LLC is a registered Commodity Trading Advisor and Commodity Pool Operator (CTA/CPO) with National Futures Association (NFA). Nanhua USA Holding LLC, along with its two holding companies Nanhua Futures Co., Ltd. and HGNH International Financial Co., Ltd., dedicates to provide global brokerage services, asset management solutions, and advanced financial trainings to global customers.
As business develops, Nanhua USA Holding LLC now is hiring an Accounting Associate.
- Location: Chicago
- Type: Full time
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other regulatory reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, concentration in accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills in Chinese and English.
- Experience in financial futures industry preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online preferred.
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Great potential for career development and income advancement.
- Excellent international financial service platform and professional teams.
- Potential working visa opportunities in the U.S.
Please email your resume to email@example.com