Entry level Java developer
Techouts Inc. -
Techouts Inc. is a global business technology solution provider, helping companies adapt latest technologies. We progressively add certified professionals and tech savvies to extend our expertise in re-imagining the future of businesses.
We provide technology services and solutions on platforms such as SAP, Open-source, Microsoft, Mobility and Cloud. As a certified SAP and Adobe partner we specialize and focus in the areas like Enterprise commerce, big data.
Required Skill Set:
· Java EE tech including but not limited to JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JavaBeans, JSP, etc
· Spring framework, Hibernate
· API development - REST, SOAP, Swagger
· Languages - XML, JSON, Java, RAML, HTML, JS
· Application Server - IBM Websphere Application server, Apache Tomcat
· DB - MS / Oracle SQL, DB2
· Tools/IDE - Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, SoapUi/Postman
· CICD/Devops - Azure DevOps/ TFS, CA Harvest, GIT, Jenkins ; Optional - jFrog/Sonatype Nexus, github/gitlab, Versionone Continuum, Splunk, Appdynamics or Dynatrace
· Agile tools: Rally or knowledge of similar tools like VersionOne or JIRA
Preferred skills - Unica Interact, Unica Campaign, Adobe Marketing Cloud experience
· 100% training provided on technology chosen.
· Mock Interview sessions during the training period.
· One-way flight charges to the client location.
· 1 week of hotel accommodation upon joining our client project.
· H1B processing.
· Health Insurance (Dental and Vision not included).
· E-Verified company, we do STEM extension for OPT.
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS (or) Related Fields.
· You must be open to relocating anywhere in the US for Client Projects
· Must have Legal Work Authorization to work anywhere in the US. (OPT EAD, Full Time CPT, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC is applicable)
Techouts INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.