Security Engineer [Tokyo] 2022-2023
*Applicants who cannot speak Japanese at a business level will not be considered*
We are looking for Security Engineers to join our growing team based in Tokyo. ID works with many of Japan’s largest corporations by providing critical IT support, from building and operating their networks to developing software and platforms to meet our clients’ needs. Our Security Engineers play key roles in protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data for our clients.
- Conversational Japanese language ability
- Strong interest in IT / Computer Science or Engineering background
- Basic knowledge of security software
- Great team player
- Excellent communication skills
About the job:
- Create, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information, both internally and for clients
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Work closely with network engineers and directly with clients to configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Swift communication with clients about security incidents
We work with applicants one on one to make sure they have a smooth transition to life in Japan.
Relocation support will be offered to students studying outside of Japan.