Data Science Management Consultant
Sage Analysis Group is recruiting Data Science Management Consultants
Sage Analysis Group has a long history since our MIT Sloan spinoff origins of pioneering advanced modeling and data analytics solutions to highly complex and important issues. Today we help industry and government leaders with their unique challenges and opportunities by providing innovative, fit-for-purpose, full-stack solutions that stand the test of time. Our team’s Data Science Management Consultants are technology professionals who are strong strategic thinkers and subject matter experts. They weave together advanced analytics approaches spanning business intelligence, machine learning, system dynamics, and artificial intelligence to work with clients to solve their challenges. We use Agile and DevOps methodologies to flexibly deliver value through data engineering, analysis, visualizations, strategic recommendations, and robust, scalable tools. We also use our technical and operational expertise to help clients transform their organizations to operate and deliver results more efficiently. Typical challenges we address include: succeeding on major acquisition programs; addressing new complex strategic issues, improving enterprise performance; optimizing operations and supply chain; and achieving complex missions with limited resources. Join us at Sage Analysis Group – we are an independent employee-owned firm and your ideas, talent, and energy can make a real difference.
What can we offer you?
• Experience – involvement in advanced strategic and operational consulting that makes a real difference to high-profile clients on very challenging issues. Gain experience rapidly as you work on a number of different commercial and government projects in a short time period.
• Teamwork – committed teams that blend a wide range of leading analysis experience and capability with high quality consulting expertise and diverse skills and styles .
• Learning – sharp, interesting colleagues who will support and challenge you, and a career path helping you develop across multiple dimensions: technical, teamwork, communication, and more.
• Growth – flexible career paths with the ability to progress as quickly as your skills develop, and with increasing opportunities in our growing independent firm.
• Opportunity – competitive compensation and benefits with a strong bonus program and ability to progress rapidly and gain equity.
• Bachelor’s degree for Business Analyst Position and Advanced degree for Consultant Analysts.
• Strong skills in one or more of the following: Agile or DevOps, data analytics, visualization (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, R Shiny), programming (e.g. R, Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java), System Dynamics, operations analysis.
• US Citizenship required due to client requirements for some of our work.
Additional Desirable Attributes
• Record of accomplishment and analytical ability in academic and/or professional work.
• Ability to move between detailed technical analysis and more strategic “big picture” thinking.
• Proven discipline, energy, and confidence to get things done.
• Ability to work well with wide range of clients and colleagues with different strengths and styles.
• Ambition and self-motivation with the desire to contribute to a positive team environment and the long-term performance of our team and our clients.
• Excellent communication skills.
Locations: Cambridge, MA and Arlington, VA
Please apply at: https://sageanalysis.com/about/careers/ to be added to our recruiting system. Career Fair Description
The Life Design Future Festival allows employers to connect with JHU students from all nine campuses in authentic and purposeful ways grounded in principles of diversity, inclusiveness, and equity.
The Future Festival is a 6-day immersive experience that combines networking, professional development workshops, a career-fair-style trade show floor, and engaging speakers and concerts. Following two-days of alumni, employer, and educator-led workshops (Thursday, September 30th and Friday, October 1st), the main festival will take place Monday through Thursday (October 4th-October 7th). A lineup of events will be published in early September.
The festival is open to all Hopkins undergraduates, graduate students, alumni, including the Whiting School of Engineering and the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences.
Employers who purchase a booth to engage with students during the fair will also receive invitations to events on the other stages of the festival.
We strongly encourage all candidates to include their transcripts and a cover letter so we may better understand their strengths and interest in the opportunity at Sage.