Benefits Advisor- MA/ME/NH
Our offices are expanding and we are looking for outgoing, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic sales team!
Your ideal sales career is waiting!
Enjoy unlimited control, flexibility and earning potential while representing one of the world’s most ethical companies and a leader in helping people with expenses health insurance doesn’t cover. We’re an unconventional company looking for unconventional people. Are you one of them?
Be an advisor to business owners.
Aflac benefits advisors1 work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and other value-added services for employees. It’s a key role with growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources and trust of a well-known and reputable brand. And you’ll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they experience a covered health event.
• Sales (including presentations, B2B management, enrollment, virtual selling, meetings at worksite and remote environments, guidance and education on insurance products).
• Entrepreneurial ambitions – including providing strategic and executable solutions to clients
• Marketing strategy and lead generation
• Customer/client/business owner (relationship, service, management)
• Business development
• Leadership and management of customer relationships
• Benefits expertise (as an enroller, counselor, worksite liaison, communication preferences)
• Maintaining state licensing (may include Life and/or Health, other)
• Entrepreneurial ambitions
• Ability to work well on teams
• Skilled at time management
• Interest in helping others
• Positive attitude
• Great work ethic
• High level of integrity
Be your own boss and reap the benefits of your hard work!
As a benefits advisor, you determine how much you want to make and go for it: With Aflac, you’re in charge. There are no ceilings to break through and no set hours. You decide how, when and where you work – whether from the local coffee shop, an outdoor café or the comfort of your home. It’s your trajectory on your terms.
Give us a look – or a second one – to create your future, your way.
Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or practices.
1Benefits advisors are independent agents and are not Aflac employees.
Aflac's family of insurers includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.