Analyst, Private Equity Co-Investment
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$120bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 780 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,100 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. Follow Ardian on Twitter @Ardian
The Co-Investment team is composed of 30 professionals in New York, Paris, London and Beijing.
The Analyst will be deeply integrated with the close-knit New York team, and responsible for a wide range of tasks. He/She will notably work with the team on:
· Monitoring of US deal flow, and market research on potentially actionable opportunities
· Analysis of ongoing transactions on which the team is working (Memo writing, financial modelling, market research, expert calls)
· Ad-hoc financial analysis for new transactions and existing portfolio companies
· Preparation of periodic reporting and meeting materials
· Supporting the team in monitoring of existing portfolio companies
· Desire to learn, teachable, and strives to deliver high quality work
· Organized & motivated, able to work independently and problem solve
· Deep understanding of corporate finance principles and how to analyze investment opportunities
· Familiarity with financial modeling (LBO, DCF etc.) and basic accounting principles
· Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strong writing and memo-drafting skills
· Strong analytical mindset
· Degree in Finance or other related fields
· Familiarity working with international teams and across cultures
· 0.5-1.5 year of work experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Private Equity or Corporate Finance positions
· Class of 2021 graduates are welcome to apply
· Able to work in New York on a full-time basis
· Fluent in English (able to speak 2nd or 3rd language preferable)
· Work authorization in the U.S. is required.
Please send resume
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
At ARDIAN, we are proud of our diverse culture. As a forward thinking organization, we recognize that having people from different backgrounds brings innovation and excellence. Therefore, a diverse and inclusive environment is key to our business success.
ARDIAN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence, pregnancy or child birth (including breastfeeding) or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of your employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, and promotion.