Technical Specialist for Storage, Infrastructure and HPC
We have a number of roles that people with solid general IT skills and interests can start in and grow their skills in. Some are more internally focused at first, providing technical research and support to our own consultants, others are more externally focused roles where you are more intensely involved in working hands-on with technologies and corporate clients. Depending on your skills, interests, and career goals, we can identify the right role for you.
Some people who have started in these roles are now our top technical consultants, sales consultants, and technical solution designers – there are any number of positions within the company that you can grow into as you develop your own skills and specializations and as your career aspirations evolve. We work with each person at his or her own pace to develop skills and grow careers.
In short, we will:
· Train you on the many different backup and storage technologies we work with (both hardware and software)
· Expose you to lots of corporate IT environments and businesses
· Provide you with ongoing learning opportunities in cutting-edge technologies
· Offer you opportunities for career growth within the company
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical role
· A bachelor's degree
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Excellent problem solving skills
· A passion for technology and ability to demonstrate that interest
Cambridge Computer is a leader in delivering innovative physical and cloud-based IT infrastructure, data storage, and data security solutions to clients in a wide variety of industries across North America. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, and some of the hottest high technology companies in the country. We use creativity, technical expertise, and extensive industry relationships with investors, entrepreneurs, technology visionaries, and manufacturers to identify and incorporate both new and existing paradigms into cohesive IT strategies for our clients. Also, we're a Women-Owned Small Business, with a close-knit staff of about 70 people that hail from all over the world.
We specialize in a range of technologies, some of which are:
· Data Storage, Backup, Archiving, DR & Replication
· BC/DR as a service & Cloud Storage
· Threat assessment, Filtering & AV Solutions
· Networking, including Software Defined Networking
· Data Life-Cycle Management
· High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence
How to Apply
Apply via our careers site: https://www.cambridgecomputer.com/careers/#op-402890-technical-specialist
Applicants must provide the following required materials:
· Cover Letter
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cambridge Computer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military service, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.