Winter 2021 Social Media & Blogger Interns (unpaid, remote)
Veriscouts is seeking two Social Media & Blogging Interns to join our fully remote team. This individual will be responsible for supporting a variety of brand initiatives such as: social media, content marketing, and email.
The ideal candidate is a student or recent grad with an entrepreneurial spirit and detail-oriented mindset, who is interested in gaining insight into all factors of a fast growing start-up.
Interest in, or experience with, the entertainment industry is a strong plus.
* Provide support for marketing projects, including blogs, social media, and content marketing
* Research, collect, and report on marketing trends
* Assist with list building, organization, and outreach around various initiatives
* Assist with marketing communications: social media, brand emails, etc
* Assist with dynamic needs of key leaders within the organization
* Be a proactive self starter with an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
* Should have previous internship experience, and be part way through or finished with marketing or related degree
* Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets / Excel, and Slides
* Strong familiarity with the start-up space (a strong interest in the arts and entertainment space is a strong plus!)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
* Highly organized and process oriented, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
* Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
* Positive, family and team-like atmosphere
* Opportunity to prove growth and longevity within the organization
Academic credit is a requirement for student interns, so we recommend that you speak with your academic advisor on this before submitting your application to our internship program.