Cardinal Education is seeking a Science Coach to join our team! We are an extremely dynamic and collaborative company focused on providing top-tier expertise on tutoring to families.
As part of a rapidly-growing enterprise, Coaches have the opportunity to make a significant impact from day one. We heavily invest in our Coaches to develop exceptional professional and coaching skills.
If you are someone interested in working in the education industry, taking time off to apply to graduate programs, or supplementing your income with rewarding, stimulating work, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
IMPORTANT NOTES: Cardinal Education does not require an exclusivity contract for Part-Time Academic Coaches. This position allows for flexible hours, with Coaches requesting a standard schedule of between 3 and 30 hours per week. Upon a job offer, you will enter a pool of tutors, where we match our students based on client demand. Cardinal Education does not guarantee the requested number of weekly hours; hours are dependent on the candidate’s performance in training and client demand.
- Become one-on-one academic mentors for students by providing the support they need in one or multiple natural science subjects.
- Complete our comprehensive training programs that equip you to successfully:
- Identify students’ unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Build students’ curiosity and confidence in their own abilities.
- Change students’ lives by reducing stress and guiding them through academic struggles.
- Ability to work at least 3 hours per week.
- Proficiency in at least one natural science subject at the level of Advanced Placement (AP)
- Experience in tutoring and/or test prep.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or higher from a nationally accredited university
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work independently yet dutifully within company pedagogy and processes
- Apply relentless dedication to delivering results
- Drive to help cultivate student thinking so that students become well-rounded and no longer need coaching
- The ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of people including executives, students, and other tutors