Client Support Representative
As a Client/Product Representative for the Client Services (CS) Group, you will provide great service to Advent Software’s clients by resolving technical and product functionality inquiries via phone, web, and e-mail to ensure the successful use of our solutions and a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is open remotely or onsite in our Jacksonville office.
Are you looking for a place that perfectly blends financial services and technology? Do you enjoy problem-solving? At SS&C Advent Client Support, we help make our clients successful by solving their technical challenges and by providing guidance on the use of our various software and services offerings. Do you want a career and not just a job? Then you should talk to us.
As a Product Representative for the Client Services (CS) Group, you will provide great service to Advent Software’s clients by resolving technical and product functionality inquiries via phone, web, and e-mail to ensure the successful use of our solutions and a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is open to our Jacksonville or San Francisco office as hybrid, or Remote.
What we'll provide:
- Excellent training based on 30+ years of industry experience.
- A flexible work culture. You have the option to work from home several days a week.
- Well-defined career paths.
- Access to technology, such as SQL, UNIX, LINUX.
- A teamwork-based culture that spans globally. We provide leading collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Issues (low-Volume, high-complexity) and assignments that will challenge you daily.
- An environment where you will work directly with clients, team members, implementation consultants, and resources across our global office locations to achieve desired results.
Advantageous but not required:
- A degree: MIS, computer science, other technical, economics, math, business management, or finance.
- A strong curiosity and hunger to learn is required
If you have what it takes to be a great Product Representative and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you’ll find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. Plus, a Global Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, providing the freedom and flexibility to take the time off that you need - when you need it. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.