Strategic Content Writer
Please apply through our Career Portal at career.prodigiq.com
ProDIGIQ is a technology company that provides innovative products and services exclusively to the aviation industry, including operations management, safety management, lease management, maintenance management, flight operations, flight scheduling, and gate management. We utilize typical web technologies, but the software we build for our clients are anything but typical. We empower our aviation clients, such as Frontier Airlines, Boeing, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), to name a few, with powerful, scalable and intuitive software solutions that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of their operations.
ProDIGIQ is looking for an exceptional Strategic Content Writer who can help produce high-quality technical content that contributes to the overall success of our growing and fast-paced company. The Strategic Content Writer will work closely with the Business Development and Engineering Departments as well as with our Executive Team. We are looking for a team-oriented candidate that has a strong work ethic to be able to get things done in a highly collaborative environment.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content
- Produce and maintain high-quality documentation/content including but not limited to Request for Proposals (RFP) responses, product manuals, user guides, company blog posts, press releases, newsletter and website content
- Develop comprehensive documentation for a variety of company initiatives that meet organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of ProDIGIQ’s products and services and translate complex product information into simple and polished content
- Write easy-to-understand content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- BA degree with 3.6 GPA or higher (English Major Preferred)
- 2 years of experience (Preferred)
- Proven technical writing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and develop product knowledge
- Ability to effectively synthesize and communicate product features and benefits
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be reliable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges
ProDIGIQ fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages creativity, initiative, and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.