Finance Management Sophomore Summer Analyst Program - 2022
The Finance Intern Program is part of the Finance Management Analyst Program (FMAP), a two-year associate development program which aggressively moves FMAP analysts through rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer Group. This rotational process helps FMAP analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO Group and a broad range of skills. Finance MAP analysts participate in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture. Finance MAP analysts are encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading projects or committees.
Our goal for the Finance Sophomore Intern program is to provide students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation – specifically their technical skills, their knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment – and can lead to a full-time role with the FMAP Program. This program will present opportunities for the practical application of skills learned in Corporate Finance and Accounting coursework.
As a intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation’s internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues
The Finance internship training curriculum is comprehensive and offers a blend of classroom and web-based training, which complements the hands-on experience that the MAP analysts develop in their rotational assignments as a full-time analyst.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a Masters of Accounting from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2023 – June 2024
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Strong academics and technical skills in Excel should be accompanied by proficiencies in critical thinking, business acumen, leadership, attention to detail, communication and relationship building
- NOTE: Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now or anytime in the future for this role
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofAFMSophomoreAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**