Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program – Private Bank 2022
Bank of America Private Bank is a leading wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' unique wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of sophisticated financial services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Bank of America Private Bank is the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Bank of America Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 34 states.
Our Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program is designed to offer you the opportunity to work in and learn about various groups within the Private Bank including Relationship Management, Trust & Wealth Structuring, and Investment Management. Our structured internship provides extensive on the job training, in addition to educational speaker events, coaching, mentorship and volunteer opportunities.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers
- Handling client inquiries, coordinating with specialists, and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client
- Servicing and account maintenance activities, which are primarily trust/fiduciary-related that include trust accounting transactions, deposits/transfers
- Conducting research projects, on client accounts or to maintain department industry research and report information
- Providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas
- Other relevant ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelors or Bachelors direct to Masters degree program student with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Demonstrated record of achievement, such as extracurricular activities or leadership roles
- Finance knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Technical skills such as Excel and PowerPoint
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, September 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofAWMPBSummerAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**