Spring 2022 Investment Banking Internship
ComCap Spring Internship Job Description
About ComCap Holdings
ComCap was founded in 2012 to provide mergers and acquisitions and capital raising services for ecommerce and digital retail related companies. There have been many other successful banking practices focused on “digital media” - ComCap differentiates through our focus on digital retail. The original concept came from Managing Partners' experience in acquiring, restructuring and running ecommerce businesses while at Become.com.
Our Internship program is January 10 - April 22 during the Spring semester. During the Internship you will develop your skills, build a network and determine whether investment banking or another path is the right path for you. You will be working with internet, software and disruptive consumer companies to execute mergers, acquisitions and financing assignments. Additionally, this is a remote Internship, so there is a degree of flexibility around location of operations.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing at a US or Canadian University with a 3.5 GPA or above.
- Demonstrated ability to write marketing documentation, model transactions, conduct research, make insightful competitive analyses, and perform valuation analyses.
- Financial modeling experience in excel, basic or better PowerPoint skills.
- People and project management skills appropriate to level.
- Good financial modeling experience in excel, basic or better powerpoint skills.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented.
- Ability to produce large amounts of high-quality work products in a short period of time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong academic record from a leading undergraduate program is required.
- Entrepreneurial streak.
- Work authorization in the US.
- Estimated working hours of approximately 20 hours per week.
Role & Responsibilities
Interns can expect a fast-paced, demanding work environment that offers the chance to learn and grow professionally. Day-to-day activities of Interns vary, but include financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, participating in the development of client presentations, and interactions with senior bankers and clients.