Personal Care Aide
Personal Care Aide – Cortland, NY
New Pay Rate: $14/hour!
Our next PCA Certification Course is starting soon
The certification is PAID!
$500 Sign On Bonus for Currently Certified PCA's and HHA's
$250 Sign On Bonus for Non-Certified New Hires
Liberty Resources is a non-profit Human Service agency that provides assistance to individuals and families in need of achieving an improved quality of life by providing residential and non-residential services tailored to meet their particular needs.
Our employees have passion around the services they provide and our corporate values of excellence and staff support. We pride ourselves on high quality, integrated, community-based services that meet the evolving needs of our communities. We’re committed to building a diverse workforce that values contributions of all team members and work to recognize cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and how they apply to provision of positive health outcomes.
The Center for Brain Injury and Rehabilitation is a community-based program that provides supports and services to assist individuals who have sustained a traumatic brain injury with successful inclusion within their community. The center offers supports in the following areas: Service Coordination/Case Management, Independent Living Skills, Structured Day Program, Positive Behavioral Intervention Support Services, Community Integration Counseling, Community Transition Services and Home and Community Support Services.
Available Shifts: Evenings, overnights & weekends in Cortland, NY.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist clients and families with personal care and home management to reach the highest level of functioning in these areas.
- Provides services to clients in a residential setting and implements personal care tasks as specified in the PCA care plan.
- Provides instruction, supervision, and/or attendant care to clients with activities of daily living including; toileting, feeding, personal hygiene, housekeeping, and self-administration of medication.
- Maintains and updates required records and documents for services provided.
Training available through Certified Personal Care Aide Program approved by the New York State Department of Health which includes 40 hours of classroom and hands-on training and instruction demonstrating competency of skills related to activities of daily living and personal care assistance.
- Paid Training for those not Currently Certified
- Employee referral bonuses
- Discounts at local and national retailers
- Collaborative & friendly working environment
Liberty Resources cares about your safety. We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure safety for clients, families and employees.