2022 Audit Associate
CohnReznick currently has exciting career opportunities across the firm as a 2022 Audit Associate: www.cohnreznick.com/careers/campus-opportunities.
As an Audit Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in areas of Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Accounting Services;
- Work on a variety of client deliverables and preparing work papers;
- Resolve audit issues obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients;
- Understand the client’s accounting systems;
- Understand and apply concepts of materiality and audit risk;
- Prepare work papers that are informative, well documented, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
CohnReznick is one of the largest professional services firms in the U.S. We are a team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference. We are a network of 2,800 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We offer varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and a flexible work environment with competitive benefits.
Successful candidates are:
- Highly dedicated professionals with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- Team players who believe in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Plan to complete 150 credit hours to be licensed between December 2021-September 2022
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall
- Leadership positions in extracurricular activities are preferred
- Prior work or internship experience (experience in accounting is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team based culture
- Able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.