Software Engineer, Data Analysis
1. Create statistical models and validate hypotheses in support of sound business decision-making. Closely monitor the product development cycle and tackle large-scale problems using immense quantities of collected data.
2. Apply data abstraction and data visualization techniques to identify patterns and communicate problems using quantifiable indicators.
3. Recommend data-driven actions that resolve problems and enhance business growth, evaluate business solutions through correlation and causal analyses and other quantitative techniques.
Qualifications and Skills：
- Bachelor’s degree or above in applied mathematics, statistics, econometrics, applied economics, operation research, data science or a related field.
- Strong reasoning and superior skills in mathematics and statistics.
- Strong grasp of R/Python/Matlab or other languages.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, candidates with strong publication records will be given priority consideration.
- Chinese language fluency is required due to business necessity. Candidate needs to be able to communicate with Tencent employees, vendors/partners in Chinese, be able to read/write Chinese correspondences, and review products in Chinese.