Trade Finance Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for daily operation of Supply Chain Finance and other trade service product. He/she will also participate in compliance and risk control as according to departmental compliance and risk control procedures and as directed.
Include but are not limited to:
- Collect and distribute swift messages to different teams.
- Oversee Reimbursement Collection and Payment and documentary collection business.
- Communicate with counterparty to resolve problems.
- Take appropriate actions to follow up to trace payment and inquiries.
Compliance and Major Risks Control:
- Conduct due diligence of daily transactions against OFAC, KYC, BSA, and any other US Government Regulations to ensure compliance procedures are followed and escalate if there are any concerns.
- Perform customer due diligence in accordance to the bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Complete transactional worksheets, check for red flags and perform screening, goods pricing check, due diligence, negative news search, vessel search, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) certification is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of banking experience is required.
- Knowledge of trade service and trade finance operations, BSA, KYC, AML, is preferred.
- Bilingual abilities in Mandarin is preferred.