We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
A PCAOB registered public accounting firm located in Flushing, New York is actively seeking a dedicated and self-motivated CPA to join its rapidly expanding public company/SEC practice as an Audit Manager. In this role, the Audit Manager will be responsible for directing several annual audits and quarterly reviews principally of public companies (and pre-IPO entities) reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Oversee audits and reviews of public companies and their filings including registration statements
- Review workpapers for proper documentation in accordance with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board’s requirements (“PCAOB”)
- Supervise the local and/or international audit staff on each engagement
- To communicate and keep the partner informed of the progress of the work.
- Research technical accounting and auditing issues
- To review all work performed and completed and approve the work papers and reports before their submission to the partners. Such a review is usually made after the in-charge staff member has reviewed it, so the manager reviews the work done or supervised by the in-charge staff member.
- Teaching and mentoring of Staff
- Bi-lingual and fluent in Mandarin (due to client base) is required
- CPA License
- Minimum of six (6) or more years of recent relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP, U.S GAAS, and PCAOB standards; IFRS is a plus
- Job Type: Full-time