About Us / Lutheran Services in America
With over $22 billion in annual revenue, over 250,000 employees and over 300 member organizations nationwide, Lutheran Services in America is one of the largest and most broad-based nonprofit networks of health and social services providers in the United States. Collectively, we serve one in 50 Americans every year—providing services to seniors, children, youth and families, refugees, people with disabilities, veterans and those affected by disasters.
Join Lutheran Services in America member engagement team and work directly with some of the country’s largest nonprofits. The member engagement team is responsible for member outreach and identifying and delivering programs to provide member value. The Lutheran Services in America Program Associate supports ongoing programmatic and membership activities in support of the member engagement team.
What you’ll do
- Write program related content and messaging and share via email blasts, website posting, social media and special event promotions.
- Coordinate CEO and C-Suite welcome outreach and maintain member database
- Draft newsletter content for Practice Leads and practice specific newsletters
- Support Director of Strategic Initiatives in corporate partner development, engagement, and outreach.
- Support special programming including member outreach, preparing agendas, program notes and other meeting material.
- Provide logistical and IT support for virtual and/or in-person convenings.
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability and desire to juggle several tasks simultaneously.
- Project management experience, and the ability to organize and lead projects independently.
- Experience with Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database experience a plus.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills working with a diverse group of stakeholders a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Collaborative communicator with strong team spirit.
Experience: 1-4 years relevant experience in nonprofit, healthcare, foundation, research institute, membership organization or equivalent experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education required.
Please send a cover letter, salary requirements and resume to Alesia Frerichs, Vice President of Member Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.