Junior Data Analyst
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a data Jedi, with a proven ability to understand business needs, digest large quantities of data and return actionable insights. Our ideal candidate has a passion for casual games and understand the value of quality data that can help us improve user experience and engagement. In this role you will be working closely with the product, account management and data teams to dig into a wealth of well-organized data to deliver insights.
This role will remain remote for the time being.
Business hours are 9-18 EDT (UTC-4)
- Provide product, engineering and business leaders analytical support to meet organizational revenue and user goals
- Monitor client's KPIs and investigate all issues to ensure our products are operating optimally for our partners
- Work closely with the data team, to maintain our data infrastructure
- Configure and monitor A/B tests, continuously improving the performance of our products
- Support our culture of analytics and testing, sharing the purpose of each of our KPIs and why they matter
- Communicate actionable insights via dashboards and presentations to ensure the organization is up to speed on our KPIs and findings
- Run adhoc and monthly reporting for our products
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Mathematics or Computer Science, Master’s Degree a plus
- Passion for casual games is a plus
- Excellent communicator who can both gather requirements and deliver insights
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in the following tools:
- Visualization and insight delivery: Intermediate-Advanced Excel; Power BI
- Database: Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Analytics tools: Web analytics using Google Analytics or Application Insights; R or Python
- Fierce Drive and Positive Energy!
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Annual employee profit sharing program (because we're all it in together)
- Meaningful supplemental health insurance (medical, dental & vision plans)
- Personal development budget to fuel your passions and desire to learn (Arkadians are taking classes in not only Excel and leadership, but also interior design and even swimming!)
- A unique culture of transparency, true teamwork and fun