Plumbing Engineer (ID# 50476)
New York, NY
Category: Mechanical Engineering
Job Type: New Graduate
Minimum Experience: 0-2
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Be involved in projects with our Property & Buildings Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our clients' objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Full-Time Plumbing Engineer for our New York, NY office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support a variety of engineering tasks with the goal to develop technical, social, and ethical skills
- Learn basic principles of mechanical system design and become familiar with Revit
- Assist with project research, field work, and preliminary design calculations and analysis
- Support preparation of final design plans, special provisions, and cost estimates
- Assist in collecting and maintaining project documentation
Talent is the essence of meeting our clients' objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field
- 0-1 years of related experience in Plumbing Engineering
- Experience with basic computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-motivated with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP's Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP's health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.