Our organization has gone 100% virtual! This has enabled us to offer more internship opportunities for college students. Our focus is to ensure students gain experience in communication, customer service, sales as well as leadership. We handle benefits for 20,000 organizations. These organizations include many labor unions (police, fire, teachers, and various trades), associations, and credit unions.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, text and email
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Income is performance based with competitive commissions, bonuses and residual income.
We will be conducting webinars via ZOOM for potential candidates. Open to all majors!