Enterprise Risk Management Intern
As an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Intern you will work with ERM Senior Director and Team to execute the company's Enterprise Risk Management framework and Corporate Insurance Program and Reinsurance Program activities.
You will obtain hands-on experience participating in various ERM-related risk assessment workshops with leaders across the organization and preparing materials for our quarterly ERM review meetings. You will gain an understanding of Church Mutual's corporate insurance policies and reinsurance treaties and assist with the annual renewal process as needed. Project work will include working with insurance data to update dashboards, quarterly catastrophe modeling and catastrophe monitoring, and monthly reinsurance processing. Interns will also participate in portions of the Corporate internship, including general insurance training, offsite visits, and internal discussions with senior leaders.
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Risk Management & Insurance or related field
• Interest in pursuing an actuarial or risk management career upon graduation
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of actuarial related work
• Works well in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• 3.0 GPA minimum
• Successful completion of an actuarial exam is preferred but not required.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.