Data Analyst Intern
Data Analyst Intern
Grand Circle Corporation is looking for an entry level Data Analytics intern to join our team. The successful candidate will be currently engaged in a data and statistics program with a strong desire to apply those skills in a business environment.
This position requires an individual with passion and curiosity to mine and explore patterns within complex datasets and apply them to a business context. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative and thrive working in a fast moving, ever-changing, team-based setting.
- Design and implement marketing datasets for analysis.
- Perform statistical analysis on the company’s marketing data to discover business opportunities.
- Prepare reports, tables, charts and summaries based on analysis.
- Present recommendations and actions to executive and senior leadership team.
- Complete assignments on time with high quality and high accuracy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong statistical and data background.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Successful candidate must be confident and proficient presenting to a wide variety of audiences and skill levels. Must be able to adjust the message and detail presented to the needs of the audience.
- Experience working in marketing business functions.
- Experience in applying analytic and statistical solutions to business problems.
- Experience working with relation databases and SQL.
- Experience applying diverse analytical, statistical and data mining methods.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Grand Circle Corporation is the largest U.S. direct marketer of international travel; adventure and discovery for American’s aged 50+. Since our beginnings in 1958, we have served more than 1.5 million Travelers, expanded to 45 offices worldwide. We’re committed to giving back to the communities where we work and travel through service and philanthropy. We help change people’s lives.