HR Data Analyst - Talent Acquisition
Become part of an inclusive organization with nearly 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position is responsible for providing analysis, quality and accuracy of employee data. Researches and corrects human resources related data to ensure data integrity and eliminate errors through downstream processing. Runs queries and performs audits to support risk, audit and data privacy compliance. Completes data changes and data validation activities to support the HR function.
1. HR Systems Data - Responsible for HR Services Systems data maintenance (organizational level information) and analysis. Responsible for validation of data and data audits while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. Identifies and corrects incomplete, improperly formatted and/or incorrect data through final review and approval of system workflow. Maintains various database information; provides tracking; processes data for reporting and updating/entering information for reporting purposes. Responds promptly and provides frequent updates to keep the user informed of status.
2. Audit and Compliance - Performs data maintenance/validation and data corrections as necessary to for HR Services support. Assists with maintaining the integrity of various HR related databases to retrieve accurate and timely information.
3. Measurement & Analysis - Identifies a business or process problem and options for solving problem (root causes). Applies analytical skills to process problem and report results. Measures and evaluates process improvement initiatives. Reports information necessary to inform decision makers. Utilizes basic statistical concepts, tools and techniques and maintains awareness of advanced topics.
4. Problem Solving & Implementation - Develops recommendations with supporting facts for best course of action to increase accuracy and efficiency regarding employee data and to ensure accurate personnel records. Assist with testing and data conversion regression testing from HR Systems.
5. Case Management - Respond and resolve Tier II cases from Employee Services regarding employee data changes. Review and approve requested data changes to ensure compliance and adherence to established business processes.
6. Tools, Methodologies & Technologies - Effectively utilizes new and existing tools, methodologies and technologies to solve business problems and provides solutions that enhance operations, capabilities and competitiveness.
Preferred Experience/Job Duties (highly desired):
• Prior experience with Talent Acquisition, recruiting, and talent sourcing reports.
• Strong data integrity and ability to provide accurate data reports.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Prior Applicant Tracking System and CRM experience.
• Ability to run, monitor, distribute, and clean up both basic and complex data reports, dashboard summaries, ad hoc reports, and recurring reports to ensure accurate, current information and explain results to HR and their customers.
• Ability to answer data questions from HR staff and other organizational customers such as hiring departments across the organization.
• Ability to present data reports and findings in meetings.
• Ability to work closely with IT and Compensation to develop reports.
• Experience with Tableau, Birst, Business Objects, and/or Infor/Lawson.
• Ability to maintain Applicant Tracking System question library and templates.
• Ability to maintain and clean up job posting titles.
• Point person for ongoing Applicant Tracking System tasks and participation in meetings.
• Experiences with talent sourcing analytics and social media analytics.
Other Information Other information:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Professional Experience Requirements:
- If a Bachelor’s degree: No prior experience required.
- If an Associate’s degree: Four (4) years of relevant experience.
- If a High School diploma or GED: Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to interface with both internal and external business partners and act as liaison when needed. Strong team facilitation, process improvement, data analysis, quality assurance skills. Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and process oriented. Proficient with Excel. Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication. Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data. Demonstrated ability to maintain a confidential work environment, including handling issues with discretion and good judgment. Ability to manage workload and achieve results with minimal supervision.