Finance Management Analyst Program - 2022
The Finance Management Analyst Program (FMAP) is a two-year program that focuses on financial and management accounting, corporate finance, and internal treasury functions within Bank of America. The FMAP program provides analysts with the opportunity to move through two rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer’s organization partnering with different internal business functions including the Front Office, HR, Risk and Audit. This rotational process helps analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO group and a broad range of skills.
Our goal is for the analysts to participate in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture. You will participate in FMAP events and networking activities, and will be encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading projects or committees similar to extracurricular involvement during your college career.
As a full-time analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation’s internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues
The Finance program training curriculum is comprehensive and offers a blend of classroom and web-based training, which complements the hands-on experience that the MAP analysts develop in their rotational assignments.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a Masters of Accounting from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 – June 2022
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Strong academics and technical skills in Excel should be accompanied by proficiencies in critical thinking, business acumen, leadership, attention to detail, communication and relationship building
- NOTE: Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now or anytime in the future for this role
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.