Associate – Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (RDA)
The incumbent will support the Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting (RDA) team in the Enterprise Risk Management Department. The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, performing data analysis, business requirements analysis and relevant reporting to effectively support the RDA data mart related projects and other RDA related initiatives per the senior management or regulators.
Include but are not limited to:
Data Analysis, Business Analysis, and Reporting
- Perform data analysis of the databases and systems at the bank to facilitate with implementation of relevant projects and identification of data issues and gaps
- Understand and maintain the data mapping and data model of the centralized risk data repository (RDA data mart)
- Communicate with stakeholders from Front Line Units and Internal Risk Management to understand their data needs
- Facilitate with business requirements gathering and analysis for RDA data mart enhancements
- Document the business requirements and specifications for the system implementation
- Perform user testing of the system implementation and communicate with IT function on the identified issues
- Create user reports and conduct data analysis per user requirements by querying against the databases
RDA Program Management
- Facilitate with the RDA Working Group activities
- Assist with gap analysis and self-evaluations against the RDA regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the coordination and monitoring of implementation of the RDA compliance actions
- Facilitate with coordination in responses to RDA requests
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Business Analysis or other relevant majors is preferred.
- Minimum 0 - 5 years of experience in Banking, Risk Management and Data/Business Analysis is required.
- Broad knowledge of database and information systems, financial industry and products, risk management and general understanding of financial regulatory compliance requirements is preferred.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Financial Risk Management (FRM), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is preferred.