Private Equity Investment Analyst (Renewable Energy) - Fall/Winter Intern (part-time)
The Captona team is recruiting to support an expanding and fast-growing investment team. We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and have a desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
Captona is currently looking for Fall/Winter Interns!
Position details are outlined below:
- Prepare and maintain financial models for a wide range of energy infrastructure assets, including valuations analysis, sensitivity analysis and various capital structuring
- Prepare presentations and investment committee memos
- Due Diligence of current transactions to identify all details of projects
- Participate in the full deal cycle where needed whether finance, legal, technical
- Originate deals and manage follow ups with opportunities
- Learn and be knowledgeable on Solar, Wind, Storage, CHP, Biomass and Hydro power plant projects
- Apply applicable structures for tax equity financing and financial modeling
- Very Strong accounting, financial modeling and analytical skills
- Exposure to energy banking and/or private equity in infrastructure, renewable and/or similar assets
- Exposure/understanding of the capital structures used for these assets, such as equity, debt and tax equity
- Excellent writing, proposal preparation and presentation skills