Barings Finance Summer Internship
Barings Summer Internship Program
Barings is seeking candidates for summer internship positions. After the internship, outstanding performers will be considered for a position in the Analyst Program upon graduation.
- 10-week program with potential to convert to full-time offer based on strong performance and the needs of the business
- Placements will be in Alternative Investments (Private Equity/Real Assets, etc.), Real Estate, Research & Analytics, High Yield, Private Finance, Structured Credit, and more.
- Support underwriting efforts for debt/equity opportunities including:
- Market research
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Risk analysis and valuation
- Draft investment memos
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring, analysis and valuation
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Business (Finance), Real Estate, or Economics majors preferred
- Current junior
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office applications and sourcing data from the internet and various publications
- Excellent writing and communications skills and ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction oriented team
- Self-starter, must be organized and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.