Administrative Assistant - Entertainment and Media Law Firm
Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks seeks two top-notch full time assistants for immediate hire to provide administrative support to attorneys in our Film/TV/Media Group and Corporate Media Group. Applicants must have 1 year or more of relevant experience as an administrative assistant. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and prior experience as an administrative assistant required. Confidentiality and discretion are essential. Interest in law a plus. Recent college graduates with relevant work experience welcomed. Benefits include medical insurance, 401K Plan, Flex Spending and more. This is not a remote position. Candidates must be fully vaccinated and observe all COVID-19 protocols. Responsibilities include:
- interact comfortably and effectively with attorneys, clients and wide array contacts, including high level executives, talent, producers, agents, managers and other representatives;
- screen and manage telephone communications;
- manage email communications; schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls, and handle logistics for all;
- create, revise, proofread and process documents; create and maintain client and attorney work files and databases;
- enter time for attorneys and prepare client invoices;
- prepare expense reports;
- handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion;
- research and additional projects as needed.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.