Research Associate, Minneapolis, MN
Are you seeking to use your passion and creativity to make a difference in people’s lives? By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research and we encourage you to bring your talent and vision to further advance Bio-Techne’s technology!
Bio-Techne is made up of a family of brands that empower researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics by providing a unique portfolio of over 500,000 high quality reagents, assays, instruments, custom manufacturing, and testing services that aid scientists in drug discovery and research discovery efforts: Finding cures for diseases, defeating disabilities, eliminating disorders, and more.
We are now seeking a Research Associate at our Bio-Techne headquarters in Minneapolis to assist within one of our many business units that are producing and manufacturing high quality proteins, antibodies, immunoassays (like ELISAs, Luminex) and so much more.
Why work at Bio-Techne?
- We are on a HUGE growth path right now in every department and we are making positive changes that enable each employee to make an individual impact to our technology and to help form a better future
- We offer fantastic opportunities for continuous learning & development, gain problem solving and troubleshooting experience in a collaborative work environment, and have the ability to learn and apply a variety of lab techniques every day
- We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, 401K with company match, generous PTO/Holidays, flexible schedules, employee stock options, excellent growth opportunities, and more
Apply today to learn more about Bio-Techne's wide range of business units and departments!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field; Or Masters degree in a science related field
- 0-3 years of laboratory experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.