Social Media Content Creator
Social Media Content Creator - Brilliant Earth
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a creative and motivated Content Creator to join the Creative Marketing Team at Brilliant Earth. This team member will support the creation and management of content for TikTok and Instagram Reels, and will play an important role in developing strategies to grow and engage our social media audiences. The Content Creator will be responsible for creating original video and photo content, managing digital assets, participating in content brainstorms, and supporting various creative marketing needs. Ideal candidates will possess robust photography and videography skills, attention to detail, and have a passion for and demonstrated knowledge in social media, photography and video editing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Capture and edit visually engaging product photography and videos for our Brand Instagram and TikTok, along with other digital channels
- Manage Brand TikTok and Instagram Reel content, implementing new ideas quickly to leverage platform trends while remaining on-brand
- Develop new assets and creative strategies to increase organic engagement and follower growth
- Follow and report on competitor activity and trends in social media platforms, tools, and metrics
- Collaborate to align with creative direction and marketing content needs
- Manage and support in photo retouching
- 2+ years experience in photography, videography, graphic design, or social media
- Expert user of TikTok and Instagram with knowledge of top brand accounts
- Passion for staying current on social media trends and new social media engagement opportunities
- Superior attention to detail
- Keen design eye, with the ability to adhere to luxury brand guidelines
- Product photography and video experience
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree or equivalent
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.