Next Level Manager:
San Juan, PR
Signed-off by Human Resources:
Human Resources Director
Date of version:
The Jr. Accountant is responsible for compiles and maintains accounts payable records as well other duties related to the position. Ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accuratly and effectively.
- Provide accounting support to the accounting department.
- Review transfers received.
- Daily validate all pending payments invoices.
- Prepare the expense account report.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and records.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- File all entities month vouchers.
- Proccess ACH and Transfers Payments.
- Submit monthly forms and process IVU payments.
- Perform closing months reports.
- Perform specials projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferable.
· Analytical, decision – making and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
· Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
· Intermediate knowledge of the structure of English and Spanish Language.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in clerical accounting or related studies.