Production Intern at HUSH Studios
Who We Are
We are a team of Proactive, Respectful, Communicative, Candid and Curious leaders seeking new team members who share our values. We are world-class experience designers, technologists, strategic thinkers and creators assembled to develop global design projects for adventurous, industry-changing Fortune 500 companies.
Who You Are
You are passionate about ensuring that team projects succeed through excellent communication and team building. You have the uncanny ability to deduce what’s needed for projects to run smoothly and to orchestrate folks to work well together.
You will report to the Executive Producer at HUSH Studios and learn about the critical business function of production at a professional services agency in executing Interactive Experience Design for Fortune 500 companies. You get an inside view of how project work is orchestrated at a top design company that does innovative and bold work for some of the most trailblazing companies in the world.
Production interns go on-site to the studio up to five days a week, receiving/shipping and organizing equipment and supplies. You'll help ensure that staff are clear about their assignments for the week as a summary of communications you receive from Project Managers and the Executive Producer. The production intern helps freelancers get set up for interviews, contracts and onboarding. The intern coordinates travel, accommodation, as needed. They calendar kickoff meetings and post project reviews.
The intern helps with tracking budget costs, inventory of prototypes in office, and other clerical duties help the team to stay on track. Interns can progress in the future to Production Assistant and Production Coordinator roles that lead to Junior Project Manager and onto Project Manager roles.
Some responsibilities include --
- Working with Producers and Executive Producer (EP) to produce, share, procure signatures and file contracts from freelancers and vendors
- Onboard Freelancers on Projects
- Help HUSH Diversity our Third Partner roster
- Book travel and other arrangements
- Track and build reports on project expenses for budgeting and forecasting
- Purchase and track shipments of equipment for projects
- Help produce documentation [including video] of projects
- Schedule wrap meetings for projects
- Support the meetings to allocate the right number of hours to folks and the identification of the best folks to work on projects based on project needs
- This role is required in office 5 days per week and has some responsibilities regarding opening and closing the office
- Help to host client meetings and facilitate hospitality for meetings
- Coordinate scheduling and administration for client meetings
- Proxy click for visitors to the office
- Ship and receive packages
- Office tours
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- MS Office, Mac OS, Google Docs, Budgeting Software
- Outgoing personality, vocal, inquisitive
- Demonstrate grace under pressure
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- High regard for details
HUSH is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically support diversity in the workforce.