Hertz is currently offering a $1000.00 Sign-On Bonus and the ability to Pick your own schedule-Apply Now!
We are Thankful for you! We are looking for Vehicle Service Attendants/Car Detailers who take pride in their work and drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and you’re ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Our Vehicle Service Attendants are key to our Hertz Gold Standard Clean- Click Here for a test drive on what that entails.
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Up to 50% off holiday groceries
- Gift Card Savings
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Career Growth with hands-on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance checks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Committed to Hertz Gold Clean Standard with each vehicle
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ensure fuel and all fluids meet all standards
- Transport vehicles throughout the lot
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and drug screen,- (note: the use of marijuana will not be tested as a condition of employment).
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.
If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
The candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on the current scale. Nominal overtime is required as needed.
As a Hertz VSA...
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure the interior of the vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc.)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of the vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers, and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking, and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading, and the ability to use a computer and telephone.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills, and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represents a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Hertz is a drug-free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran