Digital Transformer-Data Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- Intelligent Manufacturing, industrial Internet, IoT and AI
- Develop live analysis dashboards for monitoring and analyzing data from manufacturing and testing process
- Design and maintain well-structured rational database schemas.
- Create automated ETL pipelines for a variety of raw manufacturing data sources,
- Apply machine learning algorithms in solving real world problems
- Educate others on statistical analysis and scientific investigation.
- Collaborate daily with other members of Manufacturing Engineering, Quality etc.
- MS/BS in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, or equivalent, production/manufacturing in automotive, electronics industry preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, data processing Excel. Experience with other analytical or BI tools such as MATLAB, R, Tableau, PowerBI, KNIME is a plus.
- Knowledge in statistics and data visualization.
- Experience/basic knowledge in production operation, production related KPIs, lean production, experiment design
- Experience with front-end development, bigdata, docker, Kubernetes, is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.